Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ooh La La Lollipop!!


I made this card for the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. The challenge was to use the sketch provided and any of their stamps. I only have a few sets of their face stamps but they are so much fun. Aren't the faces on the lollipops just adorable? The pink paper and green paper are embossed using the Spots and Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder. The face on the large lollipop is from the Cheery-O's faces assortment and the face on the smaller lollipops is from the Winter faces set. I used chalk and stickles to embellish the face on the large lollipop. I found some cello wrap and used that as the wrapper. The stick is an actual lollipop stick (yes, I ate the lollipop just so I could use the stick! Oh the suffering we do for our crafting...lol!) The large lollipop was made with two circles. I used pop dots for some dimension and to allow room for the stick.
Cricut Cuts:
Marquee: Storybook Cartridge cut at 5"
Inside lollipops: Doodlecharms Cartridge cut at 2 1/2"

1 comment:

Pinklady50 said...

This is about the cutest, "sweetest" card ever! You're convincing me I need some of those stamps! I've left you an Award on my blog. Stop by when you get a chance!