Saturday, January 2, 2010

Birthday Card

Made this birthday card for a friend. I started with sketch #84 from Sketch Saturday. The stamped image is Tilda with a Birthday Cake. I colored her in with copics. Need to practice some more especially with the hair but I think she turned out cute. I cut another birthday cake out and attached it using pop dots for some more dimension.
Supplies used:
Stamp: Tilda with a Birthday Cake
Markers: Copics
Paper punch: Martha Stewarts Doily Lace Trim
Rhinestone stickers
Brads for flower centers
Ovals: Cut from the Opposites Attract Cricut cartridge at 3.75 inches
Green Flowers: George Cricut cartridge cut at 1 inch
Large flower: From stash
Swirls: Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge cut at 2.75 inches
Corners: Home Accents Cricut cartridge cut at .5 inches

1 comment:

Pinklady50 said...

I love your papers and design on this. Very pretty!