Friday, January 22, 2010

Mother's Hands


This card is for a baby shower for my nephew and his wife. They are expecting a boy in a couple of months. The image is a digital download from KLM Designs. They have some great digital images for cards and other projects. I used a Fiskars embossing plate in my Cuttlebug to emboss the white paper. I had to experiment with different arrangements of the plates to get the best embossing. This is my Cuttlebug "sandwich" for the Fiskars plates: Cuttlebug base plate, then the rubber mat, next the paper, the texture plate and then the Cuttlebug C plate. I ran it back and forth through the cuttlebug a few times as well.
Card details:
Image: KLM Designs digital download
Copics: E00, YR00, RV10
Embossing: Cuttlebug swiss dots and Fiskars prints
Ink: CTMH dutch blue
Sentiment: CTMH stamp
Baby carriage: Stretch Your Imagination Cricut cart cut at 2 inches
Heart border punch by Martha Stewart

No comments: