Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Dare

This card just makes me laugh! The challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's was to use two of her digi stamps in a project. I put together "Getting Stuck" and "Winter Stamp" to tell a story. To me this looks like a brother and sister out on a winter day and the sister dared the brother to touch the light post with his tongue. Doesn't she look like she is thrilled that he actually went through with the dare? I kept the card simple without embellishments so that the focus is on the image and the story I wanted to tell.

Disclaimer: Any similarity in the story to my brother and myself as kids is purely intentional! Hahaha!

Card Details:
Images: Getting Stuck and Winter Stamp from Sassy Cheryl's
Copics: B93, B95, B97, R20, RV10, RV000, R59, R46, C1, C3, C5, C7, G21, G85, G99, E35, E00, E21, E37, E33, E31, E30, Y00

9 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Julie. This is SOOOO cute. That's funny and such a great story for the card. See, I would be the one laughing! ☺
I'm so bad. LOVE IT!
Thanks for playing in the challenge this week.

Jeni said...

Hahahaha! Such a cute card! Poor little fella...
Beautiful coloring ~jeni :)

jkreucher said...

Oh! Shame on that sister... what a hoot this is! love it!
thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week!
Judy

JACKIE M said...

I love your fun card Julie and the title " The Dare " lol

Thanks for joining us this week in the SC challenge.

Jackie

JACKIE M said...

I love your fun card Julie and the title " The Dare " lol

Thanks for joining us this week in the SC challenge.

Jackie

Barbara said...

This is so funny and so sad at the same time!! I would be the one laughing at my brother, too. I know, shame on me -- but it's so funny! Thanks for the LOL moment. Fantastic card!

Barb

Cathy said...

Just Too Funny, mean but funny, my kids would so have done this but for some reason they never did..Great Challenge card, love the images you chose and you colored them beautifully!!! Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week. :)

The Wired Angel said...

I would do this to my brother in a heartbeat! How funny. Not only creative, but you have a great sense of humor. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's this week! Peggy x

Ann English said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!! Thank you for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryls!