Sunday, October 9, 2011

Frankenstein

Happy Sunday everyone! I am hoping today is another beautiful day. Yesterday, the weather was PERFECT! I spent the day shopping with my oldest son for clothes for his senion pictures. Where did the time go? Probably cliche to say but, it really does seem like just yesterday we sent him off to kindergarten


For my project today, I am using one of the new images from Sassy Studio Designs October release. These images will be available for purchase on October 15th. Isn't Frank scary? I tried to make him look even more scary by using some gray along with the greens on his face and hands. Hope I achieved the look I was going for.

I used the sketch from Sunday Sketch and Stamp. Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring their current challenge.

Card Details:

Image: Frankenstein from Sassy Studio Designs (Will be available in the shop Oct 15th)


Jack-o-Lantern: October 31st Cricut cart cut at 2 inches

Scroll: Oct 31st Cricut cart cut at 1.25 inches

Copics: G85, G21, W1, W3, W5, C3, C5, C7, C9, E25

2 comments:

Debs M said...

great colouring, fab card x

Kate said...

Awesome card Julie.

Hugs,
Kate