Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Witch Bottles

I found these fabulous brown bottles at a flea market. I thought they would work great as ingredient jars for my witch. I cut the labels out of white vinyl using my Cricut. I wanted to do the labels in black but it didn't show up well against the brown bottle so I opted for white. My next goal is to find corks to fit the bottles.


Here is my witch. I call her my fancy lady so my daycare kids aren't scared of her. They just love all the colors in her outfit, her pretty orange hair and jewelry. I did not make her. I bought her at a silent auction about 10 years ago.

I bought the witches cauldron at the same silent auction. Isn't that a clever idea! The legs are made out of wood and then covered in halloween socks. The lady who made it said she bought the shoes at the local goodwill store. When we have halloween parties, I put a bowl of dry ice in the cauldron. The kids love it!

Cricut cuts for the labels:

Potion: Happy Hauntings Cartridge cut at .75 inches

Elixir: Happy Hauntings Cartridge cut at .75 inches

Treats: Happy Hauntings Cartridge cut at 1.25 inches

Poison: Happy Hauntings Cartridge cut at 1 inch

Spider: Oct 31st cartridge cut at 2 inches

Cauldron: Oct 31st cartridge cut at 2.25 inches

Witch: Pumpkin Carving cartridge cut at 2.25 inches

Skull and Crossbones: Indie Art cartridge cut at 2.25 inches



2 comments:

Debs M said...

wow you have some great halloween things, love all of them! x

2 Ducky said...

Absolutely spooktacular!