Saturday, August 18, 2012

My Birthday Candy Winners

It is time to announce the winners of my Birthday Candy! 
First, I would like to thank everyone for the birthday wishes.  My birthday was memorable.
We were on vacation and spent the day in Gettysburg, PA.  So much history in one little place.  The rest of the day wasn't that great.  I chipped my tooth and twisted my ankle in two separate incidences.  I told my guys that I want a birthday do-over.  I think I will have to celebrate my half birthday this year.  Anyway, it was great to come home and read the birthday wishes and the funny sentiments that people left for me.  I did laugh and had a hard time choosing which one made me laugh the most.
Anyway, I am sure you are all ready to hear the winners so without further ado....

The winner of the candy package is....

#14 Robin

Congrats Robin!  Please email me with your address so I can send you your candy!

The person who made me laugh the most and the winner of the gift certificates to two of my favorite digi stamp companies is... 

Starla with the following funny sentiment:

Front: "I just want you to know that the ONLY people I send birthday cards to are attractive, intelligent and incredibly sexy people..."
  Inside: "Merry Christmas!". LOL Have a very happy birthday!!

Congrats Starla!
 I had originally planned to give gift certificates to The Digi Doodle Shop and Sassy Studio Designs since those are my top two digi stamp companies but Starla is on the design team for both of those companies with me so I chose my next two favorities.  I hope you enjoy the companies I chose.  You will receive gift certificates to

Mo's Digital Pencil

and

Bugaboo Stamps

Congrats Starla!  Please email me so I can get your gift certificates to you.

Thanks again for all my birthday wishes!!

Julie


1 comment:

Star said...

Aw, sorry the birthday was not so great! I say go ahead and celebrate your half birthday...my hubby does! =D Congrats to Robin, and thank you so VERY much for my prize! =D (Sorry to make it harder on you with the companies! LOL)

xx Star

P.S. Have a VERY merry un-birthday! ;D