Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Huge Sale at Digi Doodle Shop and Contest


I am very sad that one of my favorite Digi Stamp companies will be closing.  I have been on the design team for the Digi Doodle Shop for 2 years now and have loved every minute of my time designing with their wonderful images. 
The images are all drawn by Judy and her mother and due to circumstances not of their control, they will need to be closing.
Part of their way to say goodbye to all of their loyal customers is to give everyone a chance to buy their images at a discount before the store closes.  So for this next month ALL stamps will be $1!
 
Judy has also announced a contest for her design team members. 
I would really appreciate your help with this contest.  All you need to do is when you purchase your stamps this month put my name and blog address in the comments section.  For every stamp you buy using my name, I will receive a free image.

So if there is a Digi Doodle Shop image that you have been wanting, please go now before the store closes.  If you use put Julie from Juliescraftyspot.blogspot.com in the comments section of the store, please come back here and let me know.  I will draw one random winner from everyone who leaves me a comment saying they used my name and blog address.
The winner will receive a surprise package from me full of crafting goodies!!!
 

No comments: