Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Beary Special Valentine

 
 
I made this Valentine for my niece.  She loves pandas so I couldn't resist coloring up this cutie for her.  I Used the heart border I created in Cricut Craft room and then added pearls.
 
 
Card Details:
Image: Sweet Friends Marci digi stamp  from La La Land
Copics:  E00, E11, E13, E21, T1, T4, T7, T8, RV17, RV19, RV11, RV10, BG10, BG70, E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, E49
Spellbinders scalloped heart die
Heart Border:  Created in Cricut Craft Room using the base camp cartridge
 
 
Entered in following challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches: Sketch with lace and pearls
Card Mania: Love is in the Air
Cutie Pie Challenge: My Cute Valentine
Paper MakeUp Stamps:  Use a digi and hearts


7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and image Ginnyx

Debbie said...

This is just beautiful!!! Sweet, sweet image and your coloring is amazing! I love the heart border!
Thank for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!!

Jane Savage said...

How adorable, Julie. Fabulous colouring and I love all the layers of those gorgeous papers.
Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

cheryl said...

oh how cute and the layout and your colouring is first class hugs cheryl xx

Marsha said...

Sweet card. All pretty papers. Thanks for playing the digi makeover challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps.

Kris B said...

So adorable! Your niece will love it! Your coloring is amazing! Cute heart border! Wonderful take on this weeks sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Jessi Fogan said...

PANDAS! Hard to resist :) Your colouring is fabulous, and I love the heart/pearl border. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!