Monday, July 14, 2014

Anniversary Card

 
Wow, I just realized it is the middle of July already!  Summer is flying by.  In just a couple of weeks I will be getting ready for my daycare to be full again and for preschool to start.  Usually I am ready to get back into our routine but this year I want summer to last a little longer. 
Here's a simple and sweet anniversary card.  Since I need to mail this one, I made it flat and simply relied on my die cuts for embellishments.
 
Card Details:
Image: Polkadoodles
La La Land heart doily die
Spellbinders scalloped circle die
Cottage Cutz fence and grass die
Copics:E00, E11, E21, E37, E35, E53, B95, B93, B91, YG11, YG03, R02, R00, G40, E99, YR24, YR31, YR20, BG10, BG70
 
Entered in following challenges:
Come and Get It Challenge: Color challenge
Crafting At The Weekend: Anything Goes
Digi Galore: Anything Goes
My Sheri Crafts: Food, Food, Food


6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous image love the papers and the little fence Ginny x

DIANA L. said...

Adorable card beautifully colored. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Marge said...

LOVE your sweet image and it makes a great anniversary card -- thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

Bunny said...

This is a very cute card. I love the gate and the coloring. Thanks for playing at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny- DT

Julie Temple said...

This is totally precious! Love your layout and coloring!
Thanks for playing along with Come and Get It this week!
Julie

verybellemakes said...

Aaah! This is too cute! Thank you for joining the Crafting At The Weekend Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

Victoria DT