Friday, August 29, 2014

Jingle Jangle Tilda

 
I am slowly getting my Christmas cards done and ready to be mailed.  This cute stamp is Jingle Jangle Tilda from Magnolia Stamps.  I received her in one of the stamp clubs and I don't think I ever created a project with her.  Not sure how I could overlook such a cute stamp.  Anyway, I kept the embellishments flat so that it is easier to mail and to keep my postage price down.  I used non Christmas paper for this card and I love the wintery effect.
 
Card Details:
Stamp: Jingle Jangle Tilda from Magnolia Stamps
Copics: E00, E04, E11, E21, R20, BG1-, BG70, C00, C1, C3, V01, v000, V0000, E55, E53, E51, E50
Cottage Cutz Trees
Cottage Cutz Riendeer
Spellbinders Corner snowflakes
Spellbinders snowflakes
White embossing enamel
Small snowflake stamp from Magnolia Stamps
 
 
Entered in following challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenge: Anything Goes
Frosted Designs: Anything Goes with stamping
Magnolia-licious Challenge; Lacey, Feminine and frilly
 
 

 


6 comments:

Louise said...

So very pretty, love the die cuts.Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia for our challenge
hugs Louise

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Very pretty Tilda and gorgeous dies Ginny x

crafty said...

Lovely card. You have used some of my favourite dies. Thanks for joining in with us at Creative Corner this week

Unknown said...

Love the colour combination - very lush! Thank you for entering the Creative Corner Challange this week. :) Cat - DT member

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

Julie P said...

Such a pretty card, Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Magnolialicious
Hugs Julie P