Friday, August 22, 2014

Tilda with Rose

 
 
 
My sister asked me to make a birthday card for her mother-in-law. It was perfect timing since I had just recieved this stamp in the mail that same day.   I haven't bought rubber stamps in quite awhile since I have been mostly using digi stamps. However, they were on sale at Joanns and I couldn't resist.  I managed to buy the Magnolia stamps for about what I have been paying for digi images. 
 
 
Card Details:
Image: Tilda With Two Rosettes from Magnolia Stamps
Copics: E00, E04, E11, E21, R20, NG000, YR20, YR31, R81, R83, R85, W0, W1, W3, YG91, YG93, E57, E55, E53, E50
Spellbinders floral oval die
Shabby white embossing enamel
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Martha Stewart branch punch
 
Entered in following challenges:
Stamplorations: Stamps and diecuts
Chocolate Coffe and Cards: Bingo  (I used top row of die cuts, pearls and yellow)
Sisters of Craft: Anything Goes
Marvelous Magnolia: Anything Goes
Magnolia-licious: Anything Goes


6 comments:

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh this is just so beautiful adore the image stunnning detail hugs cheryl xxx

Jane Savage said...

Oh my word, Julie, this is gorgeous! Wonderful papers and flowers and your colouring is beautiful!
Thank you for joining us at the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge. Jane xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card and embellishments Ginny x

Karen said...

This is beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious and hope to see you again next time!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card with great detailing, love it. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations this month. Good Luck! Monika DT

Pixie Flutterby said...

So sweet and love all the tiny butterflies
Thank you for entering in the Sisters of Craft Challenge
Pixie (DT member)