Friday, February 20, 2015

Faith Journal


Sharing another page in my faith journal.  The scripture sentiment is from  Word Art Wednesday.
My faith journal is a small 3 ring binder so I have made the pages 6.5x8x5.  On the back side of the pages I have attached a short interpretation of the scripture.

Project details:
Stamp: Magnolia Stamps
Martha Stewart border punch
Magnolia doo hickey die
spellbinders dies
martha stewart butterfly punch
Copics: E00, E04, E11, E13, E21, R20, E57, E35, E53, E50, Y28, Y26, YR20, R00, R02 BG93, BG96

Entered in following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful sentiment and gorgeous card Ginny x

Susan M said...

This is beautiful ! Word Art Wednesday give us such wonderful verses to use ! Love the stamp and dies you have used .