Monday, March 9, 2015

Toot!


I made this card for my brother-in-law.  Just about every card I have ever made for him has some kind of juvenile joke about passing gas, boogers, etc.  I figure as long as he continues to make it necessary for everyone to wear gas masks around him, I will never run out of jokes for cards!
This image was a freebie I picked up several years ago from Marlene at disguised as a grown up.  I don't think she is drawing digis anymore.

Here is the inside of the card.  I saw a similar sentiment about beans and weenies on another crafter's blog with this image and decided to make it work for mine.

Card Details:
Image: from Marlene disguised as a grown up
copics: E00, E04, E11, E13, E21, r20, e35, E33, E31, B97, B95, b93, B91, BG10, BG70, BG000
Spellbinders lacey square die
Banner die
TOOT: Base camp cricut cartridge

Entered in following challenges:
Through the Purple Haze: Anything Goes]
Crafting From The Heart: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: anything goes


12 comments:

butterfly dream cards said...

Super card - made me smile on a rainy day...

Fiona DT
TTPH

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

LOL wonderful image and sentiment Ginny x

Andrea said...

Oh this made me giggle, I know a few who I could use this for ...Super card.. Thank you for joining us this week...

Andrea DT
TTPH

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Such a cute card and I love the colors you used for the masculine theme. Thanks fo9r playing with us at Through the Purple Haze!
Carolyn DT
TTPH

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Love this card great male card thank you for joining us Digi Sketch Challenge
Michelle DT

Karla Yungwirth said...

so cute!! Love that sentiment, lol!

Carla S. said...

What a fun card, Julie! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet sketch challenge!

Anonymous said...

Oh,this is great and so full of fun!Love your paper choices too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Francine said...

What a fun card! Love the image you chose and also the color combination! The banner on top is a great add!
Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet challenge!
Francine

Planetsusie said...

Oh blimey I showed this to my hubster and he was cackling for ages! Love the image - such a brilliant card. Thank you for entering the TTPH challenge this week, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

Hath said...

Lovely design. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the Heart. x

alethea said...

haha what a funny card! Thanks for joining us last week at CYP! Hugsxx