Saturday, November 7, 2015

Winter Blessings



It's the first Saturday of the month so it's sketch day at 52 CCT.  If you have been playing along with us all year, you should be just about done or actually finished with your Christmas cards.  If you haven't started, this sketch is just perfect. It's simple and versatile. 
For my card, I decided to use another snowman from the set I received from My Artistic Adventures.
I added some gold spica pen details and stickles to three of the snowflakes on the pattern paper to complete the sketch.

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous papers and image Ginny x

Deborah Frings said...

Oh this is adorable! Love the pretty snowflakes in the background and your snowman is fab! xx

Fabiola said...

super joli Julie, j'aime les couleurs et les papiers vintage, biz

Paper Lily Leaf said...

He is so cute, Julie! I love the background too Xx