Friday, July 1, 2016

Christmas Card


Wow! It's already July!  We have past the half way point to getting our Christmas cards in the mail.  Are you ready?  I have quite the stash already made but sadly, I still need to double it.
This is my DT card for the Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra challenge.  You have the whole month to join us.
This little winter trio from Bugaboo stamps just makes me smile.  I kept the card simple so that  it's easier to mail and to show off these cuties!

Card Details:
Image: Winter trio from Bugaboo Stamps
Spellbinders snowflake dies
Red and gold stickles
Extreme glitter paint


3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Smashing card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Hazel said...

Thanks so much for your lovely design for CHNC challenge extra for July - and so glad you are staying on the team for another six months. x

Heather said...

Ooo . . . and they ARE cute!! Sweet image and fabulous papers. Love the snowflake die cuts; the perfect finishing touch. (I'm sooooo sorry I'm late in commenting . . .)