Thursday, February 9, 2017

Kissing Booth


I made this Kissing Booth for my daycare kids for Valentine's Day fun.  The booth is actually our puppet theater.   I added valentine fabric for the curtain and then the rest is all die cuts.  I moved the curtain and hung it from hooks on the wall to take our kissing booth pictures.
The kids have had a great time putting on puppet shows about friendship.


We also took lots of pictures of the kids in the kissing booth to send to parents on Valentines Day.
I can't share pics of the kids but Izzy, our daycare dog, got in on the fun too. She is such a diva that taking her picture was easy compared to the kids.


Izzy is a Malshi (Malteese/Shih tzu). 
She is 2 years old (She will be 3 in March) 

Project Details:
Kisses: Base Camp Cricut cartridge
MUAH: Baske Camp Cricut catridge
Lacy Hearts: Quickutz
Scalloped Hearts: Spellbinders
Puppy: Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge
Frog: Sweetheart Cricut cartridge
Lips on frog: Indie Art Cricut cartridge

Entered in following challenges:


6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Oh my goodness, Julie! This is so cute! I know that the children just loved the puppet show and the parents must love the photos! I enjoy seeing such clever uses of our Cricut machines! Thanks for joining us at FCCB Challenge this week and Happy Valentine's Day!
~Cynthia

Elaine Stark said...

A brilliant idea, the children will love it. Elaine

Caroline said...

This is such a cute idea. I love the images that you chose to make this so fun! I bet Izzy is happy to share kisses with you. Beautiful doggie. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

scrapqueen141 said...

Ok, that is too cute. Love the idea, I'll bet the kids loved it!
Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is fabulous!! What a great idea, and I love the photo of your cute puppy in the booth;) Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

moknowsall said...

Great ideas for valentines. Brings out the creativity in kids. Now you will have to change it for all the holidays. Thanks for submitting it to our BBTB2 challenge