Friday, July 21, 2017

Birthday Card

  

I have been playing around with my distress reinkers to paint my stamped images. I have had my reinders for a very long time and I have been wanted to learn how to paint with them. I have watched several youtube videos and practiced lots. I still have lots to learn and need to spend much more time practicing. This is the first completed project I have featured on my blog but it's not my first painted image.  That one is a DT project and will be featured later.

This card is for my niece who will be celebrating her birthday in August. 

Inside of the card:


Card Details:
Image: Mo's Digital Pencil
Distress reinders for watercoloring the image
Spellbinders die for card shape
Gina Marie stitched circle die
Magnolia Doohickey balloon die
Magnolia Doohickey banner die
Corner leaf cut from Storybook Cricut cartridge
Inside Sentiment Stamp
Happy Birthday flag from La La Land


2 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and details.xxx