Friday, December 1, 2017

Have A Magical Crhristmas


I wanted to make a Christmas card with a non Christmas image.  I saw this Unicorn from Bugaboo Stamps and decided it could make a great Christmas card.  What do you think?
After coloring with copics, I painted the unicorn with extreme glitter paint and added stickles to the mane and tail.  The sentiment I created in Microsoft word.

This is my DT project for Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Extra challenge. The theme is always anything Christmas goes and our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.


3 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super cute! I actually had a my little pony (ages ago, of course) that looked like a Christmas one. TFS!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Ooh this is super cute...love the papers and the coloring
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Heather said...

Beautiful and adorable!! I love all the sparkle and the sentiment is just perfect!