Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Christmas Card


Christmas cards are my favorite cards to make
This is my DT card for The Merry Christmas Challenge.  The theme is always Anything Christmas goes.  If you participate in each of the weekly challenges, you will have a great stack of holiday cards ready to mail in time for the holidays.  
This cute stamp of Edwin with the Christmas tree reminds me of my youngest son.  he wears tan carhardt overalls for work so I couldn't resist coloring Edwin to match.
I fussy cut Edwin and attached to front of card.  I diecut a circle out of the card front and put the stamp, Winter Pine Grove from CC Designs on the inside of the card. 

Card Details:
Stamp: Christmas Eve Edwin from Magnolia Stamps
Copics
Witer Pine Grove stamp from CC Designs
Spellbinders circle die
Snowflakes cut from the Joys of The Season Cricut cartridge.

Entered in following challenges:
Heartful Stamping: Anything Goes with a Stamp
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas: Anything Christmas

2 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Julie, a very pretty Christmas card for your stash, love the personal reminder of your son. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Helen said...

Love this - you've created a really cute scene.

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Helen x